Fineline Solutions Limited specialises in special projects, product development and engineering consultancy. Our business has been built around a wide range of in-house skills, which allow us to deliver complicated projects without having to employ the services of other companies. We strive to build a good, friendly working relationship with all of our customers and excellent post-sales customer service.
Our in-house skills are diverse and wide-ranging, allowing us to undertake complicated projects spanning many engineering disciplines without the need to recruit a large team of people. Our skill areas include the following:
- Analogue and digital circuit design, including PCB design and layout
- Software development in a variety of languages and for a number of different platforms
- Embedded hardware and software design
- Raspberry Pi and Beaglebone Black hardware platform support
- Linux device driver development
- KNX hardware and software development
- Motion control for theatre, entertainment and performing arts
- Lighting control protocols including DMX, ArtNet and ACN
- Linux system administration
- Voice-over-IP telephone systems, including Asterisk
- Reverse engineering of protocols and network technologies
- Automation and control of many devices
- Expertise in 3D design, modelling and manufacturing via our sister company Fineline Manufacturing
Whether you require a single product or a complete system design, Fineline Solutions has the expertise to help you deliver your project. Please contact us today to discuss your requirements.